Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM Empty THE RULES YOU NEED TO READ THEM Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

There are a couple rules to this site that you MUST READ before you register or start role playing/posting

First and foremost everything you post HAS to be more then ten words it does not apply with certain things on here which I myself will tell you IN THAT forum.

Second there will be a very low tolerence to spamming, anyone caught spamming will be banned and I will inforce it even though i dont want to have to that so please dont spam.

Third when you are role playing your character, which you will first make a character application so people know what to expect, you MUST have at the most one paragraph I dont want to be seeing something like "I walked out to the great lake and sat down." yes it has the ten words BUT I dont want to be seeing that while role playing and which also brings up that you must be in third person. If any of you dont know what third person is, that is where you use your name or she, he no I did this or I did that's.

Fourth Anyone I catch failing to follow the rules I will assume you haven't read them, ill send you a pm and will most likely ban you for an hour. I am sorry but I'm going to be strict on these rules.

Fifth There will be no use of cussing on this site, no insulting or talking bad about someone that will get you automatically banned .
Sixth I dont care much on the classes If you want to attend them thats ok I dont mind its not something you have to do.

Seventh If you wish to become a Admin or Moderator you must pm me and you must be active every day, Im not going to add someone as a Admin or Moderator if they are going to be gone for a few weeks and expect to have that privliage when they come back. The only way to do that is to send me a pm reasoning why you have to be gone and ill decide if its ok for you to still be an Admin/Moderator when you get back.

I will most likely update these rules for now follow the seven I have posted and youll be fine

Have Fun Very Happy

https://harrypotterrockz.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum