Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jaden Jamison

Jaden Jamison

Jaden Lincoln Jamison
ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison Lucas-grabeel
------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION
FULL NAME: Jaden Lincoln Jamison

NICKNAMES: Ja, Jay

PLAY BY Lucas Garbeel

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOR:

EYE COLOR: blue

HEIGHT: 6 foot

BODY TYPE: thin, twig like, some muscle

GENERAL APPEARANCE: Jaden is about six foot tall with blonde hair that is just long enough to spike and no longer. He has clear blue eyes. Though he is thin and could be classified as stick like. He does have some mescal which he acquired from playing Quidditch and dueling almost every year since he came to Hogwarts. After his sisters leaned how to talk they would help him pick out his clothes. He didn’t mind this since it made the happy. It wasn’t long before he started wearing pastels and pinks on his own. The way he dressed made people who didn’t know him think he was ‘gay. Though his family understood his love for pink and happily accepted it.

PERSONALITY

CHARACTER LIKES:
flying, dueling, charms, transfiguration, dada, his family, Pink, Hats, Quidditch, having fun, hanging out, parties, swimming, and grilled cheese..

CHARACTER DISLIKES:
people who hurt his family, people who think they are better than everyone else, muggle sports, potions, herblogy

GOALS:
to learn how to swim and to be a healer at St. Mongos

QUIRKS:
he loves the water though he can’t swim. He is just odd and dresses like he is ‘gay’ though he’s not. He tends to ramble when talking about his family.

BOGGART: to lose everyone near and dear to him or for them to get hurt.

PATRONUS: the days his parents brought his younger siblings home.

DEMENTOR: The day Brynn was taken to the hospital due to breathing problems

MIRROR OF ERISED: to be the best healer at St. Mongos

PERSONALITY: Jaden loves his family and would do anything for him. He will be his sisters dress up doll just to make them happy. He lets them paint his nails and put make up on him. He is a loving big brother and son just like all guys should be in his mind. He is goofy and loves to have fun. He is at home on a broom and in a duel. He feels alive when playing Quidditch. Ja’s favorite color is pink though that seems weird for a guy no one really thought twice about it. This color fit into his personality from the start.

Thought Jaden never learned how to swim he never let it hold him back. He still went swimming all the time with his siblings and if they wanted him to he’d go all the way out to where he couldn’t touch the bottom and just have fun. Jaden is just that cool guy who is always around that girls can tell all their problems to. They trust him and don't care if he knows about their monthly problems. He absolutely adores his hats.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS
FATHER: James Marshall Jamison (pureblood)

MOTHER: Johanna Morgan(Kinsley)Jamison (half-blood)

SIBLING(S): 2 sets of triplets and a set of twins..
Triplets one include the 16 year old boys- Jaden Lincoln, Raymond Dale, and Dylan Ray.
Triplets two include the 12 year old girls - Morgan Shannon, Maia Trya, and Cameron Jenna.
The Twins are two years old and are Hugh Kyle and Brynn Grace

OTHER: Uncle Max, Aunt Harriet, Jaylann and Jace (5 year old twin cousins)
Danielle Nicole Jamison (daughter who is 1 year old)

BLOOD STATUS: Halfblood

SOCIAL STATUS: Wealthy

PET(S):
A barn owl and a Rat

BROOMSTICK():an old firebolt he found in the basement one summer and his father used to teach him and his brother how to fly when they were seven years old.

OTHER POSSESSIONS: his uncle’s old rememberal.

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years: Seventeen years ago James and Johanna Jamison’s where in St. Mongos hospital. The doctor had just performed a surgery to bring their three little baby boys into he world. This is where my story begins. I was the smallest out of the three brothers. My named is Jaden. My brothers are Raymond and Dylan.

Three weeks later my parents finally go to take Raymond home. A week or two later Dylan left. I was the only one left in the hospital. That didn’t last long though. A week later I finally came home.

For a few days mum and dad attempted to raise the three of us alone. They began their Search for a nanny. They looked to find someone who they could trust with us. The traits they had been looking where only found in Maria.

Dad was at work a lot for the first few years. Mom and Maria raised us. Maria was with us ever minute of every week day. Mom watched us as much as possible during the week as she worked and took off the weekends to spend time with us.

As we grew older dad stopped working as much. This was because his company became really big and he was making more money. He had also hired and assistant to help out. Gram and Grandpa Jamison had left dad everything because he was their only son.

Around the time we where seven Raymon, Dylan and I where in the basement finding something for mum. While down there we found an old broom. But on the kind of broom we where use to seeing . This one was for flying.

When dad got home we didn’t hesitate to ask about it. They had never hidden magic from us though we had never seen someone fly before. He was happy to explain that it had been his own and was delighted to be able to teach us how to fly. The next few days where so fun and we laughed so much we almost peed our pants while rolling on the ground.

every time one of us would fall of the broom the other two would fall to the ground laughing. Dad picked us up and put us back on the broom like a father would do to their child when teaching them how to ride a bike.

A few month later mum and dad sat us down in the living room, “boys your mother and I have something amazing news to share with you,” dad said his am around mom and his hand resting on her knee. They where both glowing.

“you are going to be big brothers. I’m having another baby.” they hadn’t yet round out that they where having two more than one.

My brothers and I just sat there with confused looks on our faces.” go back to playing.” dad said kind of upset that we didn’t seem excited about it.

Not but a few months later mom was having three baby girls. Another set of triplets. This is where we became a little excited. We knew we were going to be grate big brothers.

Raymond, Dylan, and I where eight when the girls where born. Morgan, and Maia where the twins who had grown better. Cameron was the smaller one like myself. It took seven weeks before the where all at home with us where they belonged.

I helped out as much as possible. So did my brothers. We had fell in love with our sisters from the moment we saw them. There was no way any harm would come to them on our watch.
By the time Raymond Dylan and I where ten it was almost time for us to go to Hogwarts. Mum took us and the girls to diagon alley to get our school supplies. Books, wands, robes, cauldrons, pet and other supplies.

The three of us all got barn owls. So we could send letters home to our family.

Slowly as the girls grew up they fell in love with playing dress up. I’d do anything to make them happy. So I let them paint my nails, put makeup on me, and pick out my clothes. Over the years I fell in love with pink and started wearing it on my own.

When us guys where fifteen and the girls where nine mum and dad sat us all down in the living room. They had thought they couldn’t have any more kids let alone twins. One boy named Hugo Kyle, and the other a girl named Brynn Grace.
I’d stay home and baby sheet while mum and dad went out. They no longer had use for a nanny so Maria worked as a maid. Mum and dad couldn’t fire her. She was no part of the family. Two years later it was the girls turn to go to Hogwarts.

When Jaden was 16 years old he had been dating a girl named Brittany Jackson and they got a little to close. The only people who know about Danielle are Jaden's family, the mother and her family. the mother Brittany, wanted nothing to do with her daughter after a few months, so Jaden took Danielle and basically said, "if you don't want our daughter in your life, i don't want you in ours," he then took left and they have never heard of nor seen from Brittany again. Jaden’s mom takes care of Danielle while Jaden is at school and Jaden comes home as often as possible.

Hogwarts Years: Our first year of Hogwarts. Like every other young wizard our age we where very nervous. We kissed Mum good bye and hugged dad. Morgan Maia and Cameron cried as their three big brothers got on the Hogwarts Express. We’d be gone for the next school year. Which would seem like a life time for them.

We sat in the same compartment. No none really cared to join the three of us. We also rode in the same little boat across the lake to the castle. While waiting to go inside the Grate hall all of the first years discussed what houses they wanted to be in. my brothers and I could care less as long as we where in the same house. Things didn’t work like we wanted though. Our personalities where so close though the sorting had had seemed to pick out the one thing that was different about us. The hat used those traits to separate us. We where no longer able to talk until we fell asleep like we would have at home.

I excelled in charms Dada, and transfiguration, and did okay in the rest of my classed. In my second year I joined the dueling club and the quidditch team falling in love with both. In the end I ended up dueling my brothers who had joined the teams for their houses in their third year.

Raymond’s best class was herblogy. Whereas Dylan’s was potions. We all also played each other in Quidditch. Playing different positions. I favored Chaser, Dylan Keeper, and Raymond Beater. With just our siblings and a few others we could have started our own team. We would have if we could have.

We all made many friend through most people felt uncomfortable around me. They thought I was different. A different that the girls got use to easily.

In my sixth and seventh year I decided I wanted to work at St. Mongos. I also decided I was finally going to learn how to swim. That is where we are today.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

YOUR NAME: Kayla

RP EXPERIENCE: 5 years as you’d know

HOW YOU FOUND US: I was here before but you know you gave me the link the second time

RP SAMPLE: Jaden walked down to the lake. He wore a blue plaid shirt unbuttoned to revel a white V-neck under shirt, blue jeans, gray and blue shoes, and one of his favorite hats. This hat was second to his pink one. The only reason he wore jeans was because all of his shorts where dirty and he hadn’t had the time to pick them up so they could be washed. He looked around and then at the water. “I will learn how to swim one day!” he said to himself in a joyful tone. He looked around again the went over to a tree where he sat down leaning against said tree.

It was a nice day out. The sun was out and there where big white puffy clouds in the sky. There was a slight breeze so it wasn’t too hot but it wasn’t cold either. This was the weather he enjoyed so much. It was the perfect time of the year.

Ja could see some of his siblings sitting around the lake with their friends. He wasn’t going to bother them. They were having fun and his sisters where adjusting well at the school. If they had had any problems they would come to him. If his sisters had a favorite brother it would be Jaden. He’d do anything for them. He’d do anything to make sure they were safe and happy and that no one hurt them. If someone were to hurt one of them his brothers would help him make it all okay again.

Morgan, Maia, and Cameron where the babies for so long and now there was Brynn and Hugh. Jaden was just as protective of the twins who were only two and never went any where with out their parents of older siblings. Jaden had even stayed home to baby sit on numerous occasions so that his parents and siblings could go out. It gave him joy to be helpful.

Jaden smile remembering all these things and wondering what the future would hold for him and his family. Would there be more siblings? His mother had to be reaching the age where she could no longer have children. Would his parents adopt in the future? If they did he would love his adopted siblings just as much as he did the siblings he had now. Jaden moved his hat so that it was covering his face then he closed his eyes planning on take a short nap.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum