Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your so close but yet so far away.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen caressed Sophia's cheek softly as he made sure not to put his full weight on top of her so not to squish her. He had been waiting for this moment for years and finally getting to kiss Sophia after so many years of waiting, was well felt amazing too him.

27Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:32 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia dreamed of this moment for so long, now she couldn't believe it was fianlly here. She knew there were alot of girls that wanted Faylen in her year cause he was hottest boy in their year. Sophia couldn't believe how lucky she was to be kissing Faylen after years of wanting to. Sophia felt like she was dreaming and she haven't woke up yet.

28Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen stopped short though, as much as he wanted to continue kissing her he didn't want to rush things too much. "You know there is some beautiful animals around here." He said smiling as he rolled back onto his back next to her.

29Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

As he stopped kissing Sophia looked at him as her chocloate brown eyes sparkled at him. When he said there was beautiful animals around her eyes sparkled more. "Ooh.. really? I just loved animals!"said Sophia softly smiling happily.

30Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen turned and smiled at her, his eyes showing all the kindness his heart held and more. "I know that." He said laughing. Of course he knew that she loved animals, it was a main reason why he had brought her there. Also because there was a small pack of wolf pups near by that he really wanted her to see.

31Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia looked at him and chuckled. "How do you know so much about me Mr. Emerald?"Sophia asked him smiling at him. "I know some things about you, like ever girl in our year wants you!"said Sophia shaking her head. "But I can't argue with them, you are like the hottest guy in our year!"said Sophia honestly.

32Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen grinned at her. "They are for me to know and for you too find out." He said laughing as she said that he was the hottest guy in their year. "Why, well that's a great way to boast my ego." He said laughing as he smiled.

33Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and shook her head at him. "You know your so full of yourself Mr. Emerald!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "So... I know you heard thing about me, what did you hear?"Sophia asked him softly.

34Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen laughed along with Sophia nodding his head in agreement. "Ahhh.." He simply said as he sat up. "Never mind that, Come here and follow me." He said standing up from the ground. He held his hand out to her to help her up.

35Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia nodded and gotten up from the grass and took hold of his hand wondering where they were going. "Fay where are we going?"Sophia asked him softly.

36Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled and shook his head while taking a finger to his lips. "Sh. You'll scare them." He said, his eyes sparkling. They went over the hill and down the other side to behind a tree and found them. A Mama wolf with all her cubs surrounding them. "Let them come too you, Mama Wolf is pretty protective." He said sitting down about 10 feet away from the family.

Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Wolfcu10

37Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

As Faylen showed her the wolf pups she gasped. "Aw.. there so cute!"Sophia whsipered. As she stared at them for awhile her eyes sparkled with happiness. As she a wolf pup looking at them he started walking slowly towards them.

38Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

"They are about a month old now. I found them when they were a couple days old." He said smiling as he watched one of the pups start approaching Sophia. "Mamma Wolf has finally gotten use to me along with the pups." He said as he watched Mamma Wolf stand up and come towards him as her pups followed behind her besides the one that had sat down in front of Sophia to allow her to pet him.

39Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia's eyes sparkled more when the mama wolf and her pups started coming towards them. "Oh wow..."Sophia whispered as the wolf pup that was close to her climb into her lap and licked her cheek. Chuckling softly Sophia petted it and then started scrathing it behind it's ear. "Wow... this is amazing Faylen thankyou!"said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile.

40Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled back at her nodding his head. "You're welcome" He said turning his attention back to Mamma Wolf who had laid down next to him and placed her head in his lap. "Hey Mamma Wolf." He said smiling and petted her head gently. One of her pups hopped into his arms and curled up falling asleep." Aw, looks like she is tired." He said noticing the pup was a female.

41Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia looked at the mamam wolf and smiled but then smiled brightly as one of the pups hop on Faylen's lap and fell asleep. "Aw... that's so cute!"said Sophia softly. As Sophia laid down in the grass beside Faylen the boy pup laid his head on her stomach. Petting it Sophia closed her eyes humming a tune softly to herself.

42Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:25 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen sat there and held the sleeping pup in his arms smiling down at her. Then after a while he looked over at Sophia and see that she had laid back and now had a pup's head on her stomach and was petting it softly. He smiled and looked up at the sky happily.

43Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia looked back at Faylen and gave him a soft warm smile and then went back to humming the song her mother used to sing to her before she went to sleep. Looking around Sophia noticed all the wolf pups were alseep which made her chuckle softly to herself. "I guess my humming made them go to sleep."said Sophia softly.

44Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:17 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled and nodded at Sophia as he looked around at all the pups. "It does seem that way, you even made me feel a little sleepy." He said with a yawn as he gently laid the sleeping pup in his arms next to Mamma Wolf. Then he himself laid back in the grass and stared up at the sky. He wanted to stay out until the stars came out.

45Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:34 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"Sorry!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as her eyes sparkled happily. As she gotten up she laid the sleeping pup by the mama pup and smiled. Laying back down where she was, Sophia scooted closer to Faylen resting her head on his chest. As she looked up at him she gave him a soft warm smile.

46Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen laughed as Sophia said sorry. "No problem." He said winking at her. He grinned as she laid down next to him and placed her head on his chest then grinned at him. "You know, if you want, we can stay till night time and watch the stars come out?" He suggested happily.

47Your so close but yet so far away.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Your so close but yet so far away. Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"Sure Fay, I would love to, I love watching the stars."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. As the wind rustled around them Sophia let out alittle shiver seeing how it was getting alittle chilly seeing how the sun was setting. Setting up Sophia got out her wand and flicked it as her blanket came towards her. Wrapping up in it she looked at the sunset and smiled. "I just love the sunset it's just so beautiful."said Sophia softly but happily.

"I guess being raised on a ranch to come to love and like alot of things."said Sophia softly. "I like alot of things, but there some things I really love."said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't know if he was catching on to what she was saying or not. To be honest, Sophia loved Faylen ever since she seen him but she nevered told him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum