Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
Flying About - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
Flying About - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
Flying About - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flying About

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked at Sally shocked when she asked him if he could stay overnight with her but simply nodded. "Of course I will, if you want me to I will."said Keegan softly. As he let out a yawn his blond hair fell in front of his blue eyes once again.

27Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:43 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

"I was jealous of him..." She said suddenly. She was finally attempting it after all of those years. "Faylen always received more attention from Mother and Father." She said softly. "No matter what I did, he was their favorite. Finally I had decided to just stop showing emotion and be stronger then what I appear and follow my Father's footsteps. That is when I finally was more important." She said crying softly. "Or at least a little bit important anyway." She stopped and covered her eyes with one hand, ashamed of herself.

https://harrypotterrockz.rpg-board.net

28Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked at her and nodded. "I'm sure that's not true, they love you just as equal as they love Faylen."said Keegan softly. "You know, sometimes it's ok to cry."said Keegan softly. As he took her hand away from her face his blue eyes looked into hers. "Were all human, and we do tend to break."said Keegan softly. As he got up from the chair he hugged her tight letting her know he was here for her.

29Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:56 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally was a bit surprised when he lifted her hand off her face but was more surprised when he hugged her tight too him. This made her cry harder into his shoulder. She felt so ashamed for feeling this way towards her brother, she hated him for being nicer then she but she also loved him for being so understanding to her even when she was the meanest person to him. "I don't mean to be so mean to people." She said crying hard but silently.

30Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan nodded. "Sh... Sally it's ok, I understand."said Keegan softly as he stroked her hair. "I know you feel anger towards your brother, and rather take it out on him you take it out on others for you can't bare to hurt him!"said Keegan softly.

31Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally curled up in Keegan's arms to get more comfortable as she continued to cry. After a while of crying, Sally eventually fell asleep in Keegan's arms exhausted from all the crying.

32Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

As Sally finally fell asleep Keegan looked down at her and smiled at how peaceful she looked. As he picked her up carefully he laid on the bed with Sally on top of him. Brushing away a piece of hair that was in her face he kissed her on the forehead and laid back into the pillows and fell asleep.

33Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally woke early the next morning the sunlight hitting her but she refused to open her eyes just yet. She felt something warm and moving up and down slowly beneath her. Curiously she opened her eyes and seen Keegan was fast asleep still. Sally's eyes widen wondering when she had even fallen asleep and why she was sleeping on top of Keegan. She could feel their legs entwined and her hands rested on his chest. In the end she decided not to move and just to wait for him to wake up.

34Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

As the sunlight hit Keegan in the eyes he groaned and woke up and let out a small yawn. He was about to get up before he realized that Sally was on his chest. As he looked down at her he seen she was awake. "Um.. good morning, did you sleep ok?"Keegan asked her softly.

35Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sat up getting off of Keegan completely. She looked back at him nodding her head to his question then looked over at the wall saying nothing at all. She was still a bit shocked from waking up on him like that.

36Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan ran his hands through his hair and gotten off the bed and stood up his clothes were wrinkled from sleeping in them but he didn't care. "I should of laid you down on the bed by yourself, but I didn't want to wake you so yeah..."said Keegan softly.

37Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally stood up from the bed and nodded at him trying to sort out her thoughts. One, she needed a new broom, Two she just spent the night with Keegan whom was friends with her enemy, three she still didn't understand why she told him everything that she had told him and four she needed to get away. She walked out of the Hospital Wing and start sprinting to the Qudditch Field to search for her broken broom fragments. It took her about five to ten minutes to get to the field and she quickly began her search for her broom finally finding it near the wall. She sighed and picked some of it up sadly.

38Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan sighed as she left the hospital without telling him bye or nothing. "Your welcome."said Keegan softly to himself as he ran his hands through his hair. As he gotten out his wand he flicked it as his firebolt came towards him. Deciding to take a ride around the school Keegan gotten on it and started flying down the corridors zig zagging through student. As he came upon a wide turn he cut it perfectly ending up in the court yard as he flew pass the court yard he started flying around the lake towards the quidditch field. As he seen Sally Emerald again he sighed but kept to himself as he shook his head and then flew away from the pitch.

39Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:28 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sighed and tossed the pieces of her broom away. She hadn't broken a broom since she was younger and broken her first one. She knew her father would not be happy with her again. She looked down at her clothing and sighed, it was a bit dirty. She waved her wand and instantly a fresh pair of short jean shorts and a fitted green t-shirt appeared upon her. She walked out and away from the Quiddtch field and to the lake. Sighing again, she sat down and laid on her back staring up at the sky noticing that Keegan was out flying.

40Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan was still riding around school but slowed down and stopped as he seen Sally by the lake. Keegan wondered if he should talked to or not, it seemed like she really didn't want to talk to him. Taken his chances he landed by the lake not to far from where Sally was and walked over towards his and Sophia's favorite tree and sat down looking at the lake.

41Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally watched Keegan as he landed and set aways off from here, far enough that they barely had to talk above a normal talking level to hear each other. She then went back to staring up at the sky without saying a word not sure what to say to him otherwise.

42Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan kept staring at the lake but after awhile he gotten bored and tired of looking at it so he grabbed his broom starting to take off but as he was about to get on his broom and take off someone pushed him making him fall hardly on a couple of rocks that were in front of him. "What the heck man?"Keegan asked the boy as he gotten up the side of his forehead bleeding. "Why do you have to have everything Keegan Blacknight?" the boy asked him angrily. "What are you talking about?" Keegan asked him slightly confused. "You got everything, quidditch captain, head boy, the popularity, your the smartest guy in your year but your not getting the one thing I want!" said the boy angrily.

"And what's that?"Keegan asked him smirking at him. "You know what, it's Sally Emerald I want!"said the boy. "Pff... I'm not dating her she hates me, she's all your man no worries!"said Keegan as he gotten on his broom and took off. As the boy gotten his broom he started following Keegan. "Are you freaking kidding me?!?"Keegan asked groaning. "Stay away from her Blacknight or there be trouble!"said the boy. "I'm not scared of you."said Keegan rolling his eyes at him.

"Well maybe this will make you scared of me." said the boy as he waved his hand in the air. Looking at him confused for a minute but Keegan's eyes widen as a Bludger came towards him. As he tried to move out of the way it hit him in the chest making him fall off his broom. As landed on rocks Keegan laid motionless.

43Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:42 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

(Ohh 0.0)

Sally heard some boys talking quite loudly at each other and turned to look. Some boy whom Sally had seen about the halls seems pretty pissed off about something and seemed too be yelling at Keegan. She stood up and walked towards them.

"And what's that?"

"You know what, it's Sally Emerald I want!"

"Pff... I'm not dating her she hates me, she's all your man no worries!"

Sally stared at the two boys wondering if she should step in or not. "Yes? What about me?" She said clearly knowing what they meant. She oddly enough felt hurt at what Keegan had said and couldn't figure out why. Then Keegan began to walk away from the boy.

"I'm not scared of you."

"Well maybe this will make you scared of me."

She smirked at what Keegan said, he was right the boy looked harmless. Then she seen what the boy was up too. She stood too shocked to do anything and watched the bludger hit Keegan and him fall to the ground.

"What the hell??" She shouted at the boy though it was something she herself would have done but not when someone was in the air on a broom. She wasn't that heartless at least. She hexed the boy with the full body bind curse. Then quickly ran over to Keegan. "Keegan? Hey Blacknight! Wake up!" She said panicking. She had never dealt with someone passed out before.

"What do I do?" She asked too no one in particular. She checked his pulses too find that he was still breathing alright. She stood up and levitated him into the air and started walking back to the Hospital Wing.

(About Five minutes later because she more of ran then walked)

With Keegan's broomstick in hand, she laid him gently in a bed and pocketed her wand before placed his broomstick down right as Madam Promfrey came rushing too her.

"What happened deary?"

"Some boy sent a bludger at him while he was in the air hitting him square in the chest. He fell off and landed on some rocks I think he has a few broken ribs and possibly a concussion." Sally said rambling on. She was probably right though as she had been wanting to become a healer.

"Yes, everything you said is right, He has three broken ribs. One on the right side and two on the left. Also he does have a concussion but since he is already out we are just going to have to wait for him to wake up. That is if he wakes up at all." Madam Promfrey said shaking her head sadly.

"I understand, it's alright if I stay? I mean it's only fair since he stayed with me when I was hurting." She said lowering her head towards Keegan as she watched him breathing steadily.

"Yes deary, it's fine." Madam Promfrey said as she walked away to go and tell the Headmaster about the incident and too find the boy that was stuck outside because of Sally's hex.

Sally sat down in a chair next to Keegan's bed and sighed heavily. It was going to be a long day.

44Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:18 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

A hour later Keegan woke up and looked around the place before he realized where he was at. Remembering what happened he had fire in his eyes. "That S.O.B I'm going to kill him!"said Keegan getting up but as he did he winced in pain because of his ribs. "Back in bed now Mr. Blacknight you have a concussion and three broken ribs!"said Madam Promfrey. Groaning Keegan got bad in bed cursing to himself. "I'll that idiot later!"said Keegan to himself as he settled back into his pillows.

As he seen Sally was by his bed he looked at her confused. "Um... not trying to be rude, but what are you here?"Keegan asked her softly. "Shouldn't you be kissing that bloody idiot for hurting me?"Keegan asked her softly. "I mean you wanted that for awhile now right?"Keegan asked her softly his blue eyes locked on her. "I mean you hate me and Sophia, so aren't you happy that I'm hurt?"Keegan asked her. Keegan didn't get women at times, and he really didn't want to get to know them.

As he winced in pain as his head started hurting he cursed to himself. "Remind me once I get out to find this bloody idiot that did this to me, I want to break him like a twig!"said Keegan. "Mr Blacknight temper, it's not helping you get any better!'said Madam Prompfrey. "Sorry ma'am.'said Keegan softly.

45Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally looked over as soon as Keegan woke up and starting speaking right away. She just simply stared at him waiting for him to notice her sitting there.

"Um... not trying to be rude, but what are you here?"
"Shouldn't you be kissing that bloody idiot for hurting me?"
"I mean you wanted that for awhile now right?"
"I mean you hate me and Sophia, so aren't you happy that I'm hurt?"

Sally just stared at him for a second, hurt feeling her eyes. She stood up and glared at him for a minute before answering him. "Look, you helped me so I helped you, you stayed here when I was hurt so I was staying here when you was hurt." She backed up two steps before she continued speaking. "I don't wish anyone to have a bludger thrown at them while they are in the air, I'm not out to kill people. And also that kid, I hexed him and he is now probably sitting in the headmasters office." She said angrily for her accusations. She turned away from him to recollect herself.

46Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked at Sally shocked. "Look I'm sorry, it's just you hated me for so long long I thought you'll be happy I was hurt."said Keegan softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I really didn't."said Keegan softly. "Please forgive."said Keegan softly as he looked at her and ran his hands through his hair. "Thankyou for staying here with me, I hate being alone here as well."said Keegan honestly.

47Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Fri May 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sighed and sat back down in the chair next to Keegan's bed. "I'm tired of everyone thinking that.." She said pausing. "thinking that all I want for people is for them to get hurt." She said sighing as she looked away from Keegan. "Yes I may not like mud... half bloods and Gryffindors but I'm not out to harm people." She said as she looked at the wall across from her.

48Flying About - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying About Sat May 05, 2012 5:01 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

"Why do you hate Gryffindors, Muggleborns and Halfbloods so bad?" Keegan asked her softly. "Honestly, what have they ever done to you?"Keegan asked her softly. "Maybe you should think that your just like them before you start judging them."said Keegan softly. "Don't judge a book by it's cover."said Keegan softly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum