Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
Flying About EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
Flying About EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
Flying About EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
Flying About EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
Flying About EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
Flying About EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
Flying About EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
Flying About EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
Flying About EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flying About

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Flying About Empty Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:17 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally boredly walked out onto the Qudditch field clutching her broom in her right hand. She was still a bit upset at Faylen for talking to that mudblood. Who did he think he was fraternizing with the enemy like that, especially like that?! She hasn't talked to him since they both got off the train about a day ago. She hopped onto her broom and kicked off going up in the air quickly. She flew around the field spotting random students walking about the field looking just every bit as bored as she was.

https://harrypotterrockz.rpg-board.net

2Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan was bored out of his mind, and needed something to do. Looking out side Keegan seen it was a nice day so he decided to go riding around the Quidditch field. As he went to his dorm he gotten his firebolt and headed outside towards the pitch. After a few minutes he reached the pitch but groaned as he seen Sally Emerald in the sky. Deciding to ignore her he mounted his broom and kicked off from the ground soaring into the sky.

3Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:40 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally slowed down to a speed where she was going at a snails rate and watching all her peers below walk about. Some were even reading in the stands. Then she spotted Keegan flying above her. She didn't understand why a Slytherin was and had been talking to a Gryffindor since their second year at Hogwarts. Not paying attention very well, Sally went through a goal hoop nearly hitting her head on the post. She sighed in relief as she missed it and flew around the posts and up above them so it wouldn't happen again.

4Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan flew in around the pitch going through the hoops like it was nothing and zig zagging around them like it was nothing. Keegan was a very good flyer and he very rarely gotten hurt in quidditch games. As he slowed down some taking a break for awhile he seen Sally hit her head which made him shake his head and hold back a chuckle. Keegan didn't get why she hated him and Sophia so much, what was so bad about being friends with a Gryffindor?

5Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

(She missed the post with her head hun, it didn't make contact)

Sally sighed flew up high and took a nose dive straight down coming inches from the ground then flying back up and doing it again. She did this about five more times before she paused up in the air on the seventh time. She took a sneak look at a Keegan before going back into another nose dive. She was inches from the ground and pulled up like she had before, but she didn't pull up quick enough and snapped her broom in half, herself going flying in the air landing several feet away from where her broom broke. She closed her eyes as pain seared through her ankle and she just laid there staring up at the sky.

6Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

((Oopsie my bad!))

Keegan watched Sally for a minute and noticed her nose dives were very impressive indeed. As he went back to riding around the pitch in the corner of his eye he seen something falling. As he slowed down he seen Sally falling his eyes widen. "Oh no!" said Keegan as he seen her land on the ground. As he did a nose dive towards the ground he pulled up a couple a feet from the ground and flew towards her. As he landed beside her. "Are you ok?"Keegan asked her softly.

7Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sighed as she heard someone land beside her and speak. She just simply turned her head, and seen that it was Keegan then turned back to facing the sky. "My broom is broken isn't it?" She said still lying on the ground not moving. The pain in her foot was growing fierce as she laid there but she ignored it, she was more worried about her broom that she was absolutely sure was broken now.

8Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked sadly at her broom for a second and bit his lip before turning back to Sally. "Yup it's broken and pretty much done for."said Keegan softly shaking his head. "Here let me get you the hospital wing, although I know you might not want it."said Keegan softly. "But please let me at lease help you, and we'll go back to the way things were."said Keegan calmly.

9Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sighed as Keegan said her broom was done for. "Great, just great. I just got that broom only a week ago." She said frustrated now. She stood up slowly looking at her broken broom. "No no. I'll be fine." She said putting a little pressure onto her ankle wincing in pain. "Fine, I'll be fine." She said again walking about two steps away from him before groaning as the pain got worse. Tears that had been threatening to fall, started to trail down her face.

10Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan watched her walked away limping he could tell that she was in pain but she refused to let him help her. After seeing enough Keegan walked over towards and gotten out his wand and called his broom back over towards him. As he gotten on his broom he looked at Sally. "Hop on and hold on to me, I'm not going to watch you be in pain!"said Keegan softly.

11Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally continued walking until Keegan spoke again. She looked back at him not bothering to wipe the tears off her face."Why?" She said approaching him slowly. When she reached him and was staring him straight in the eyes she spoke again. "After all the years of being mean to Granger, why are you helping me? Any normal Slytherin would take this as pay back and leave me here in pain." She said wincing as the pain seared through her ankle again. "So why?"

12Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

When she askedhim why he sighed and looked at her with his blue eyes. "Because, even if we don't like each other I can't stand someone to be in pain!"said Keegan honestly. As she asked why he was helping her he locked eyes with her. "Because, I don't believe your a bad person Sal your just making wrong choices!"said Keegan softly. "Besides, I'm a Slytherin at heart but who says Slytherin can't be helpful besides were not all bad!"said Keegan. "Now, hop on before I grab you and make you come on and I will do it!"said Keegan honestly.

13Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally raised an eyebrow holding back the urge to laugh as he said he didn't believe she was a bad person. She wasn't a bad person she just lost her way and couldn't find her way back. "You don't understand." She said lowering her head than turned around to try to walk away very slowly however. "No one understands." She said wincing in pain again

14Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:09 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

As she started walking away Keegan groaned and flew his broom towards her and stopped in front of her and gotten off his broom and scooped her into his arms. "Maybe if you open up, maybe I'll understand."said Keegan softly. "Now, just relax I'm taking you the hospital wing."said Keegan softly.

15Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally gasped slightly as he picked her up into his arms. She stared into his eyes for a minute before looking down, her hair covering her face. Sighing, she relaxed her muscles so her could carry her easier and put her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall but all the while kept her head facing down.

16Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan chuckled when she gasped. "I told you, I would do this I guess you didn't believe me!"said Keegan smirking at her. Noticing she wouldn't look at her he sighed. "Why won't you look at me Sally?"Keegan asked her softly as he looked ahead.

17Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally closed her eyes before looking up at Keegan and opening them again. Tears were streaming down her face. "Because, Emerald's shouldn't show emotion. Especially not one of hurt or sad." She said kind of robotically. She looked down again her hair once again hiding her face behind it.

18Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked down at her and sighed. "Honestly, why you so worried about showing emotions it's not like they make you weak!"said Keegan honestly. "Now not showing them makes you weak!"said Keegan softly.

19Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally looked up at him confused raising an eyebrow at him. "How does not showing them make you weak?" She asked curiously.

20Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:44 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

"Because your keeping it all bottle inside of you, and it's killing you in the inside making you weak!"said Keegan simply. "I know it sounds lame, but my father always told me that."said Keegan softly. "Took me awhile to understand it as well, but once I did I realize he was right."said Keegan.

21Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:50 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally just turned her head away from Keegan completely as after he finished speaking. "Can.. can we just get.. there already?" She said sighing feeling the lump in her throat. The pain in her foot was getting worse by the minute.

22Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

"Were almost there."said Keegan calmly as he looked ahead as his blond messy hair fell in front of his eyes. As they came upon the hospital wing Keegan was glad the door was open. As he laid her on a bed Madam Promfrey came over and started looking at her.

23Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

"It's just my ankle. It's broken." She said to Madam Pomfrey. She looked over at Keegan, and while not wanting to be left alone in the hospital wing all night long she pointed to the chair next to her bed. "Sit?" She asked her eyes filled with pain.

24Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Madam Promfrey nodded and started working on healing Sally's broken ankle. As he ran his hands through his hair his blue eyes looked at Sally as she asked her to sit. Keegan nodded and took a seat beside her bed looking at her ankle knowing she was in alot of pain. Keegan didn't break his ankle but his arm last year in a quidditch game, it the worse experience Keegan ever had in his life.

25Flying About Empty Re: Flying About Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Finally Madam Promfrey was finished and left Keegan and Sally alone in the darkening room. "Uhm... Will... will you stay here... overnight please? I... don't like ... tobealone." She said the last few words fast and quiet. She hated to admit that she had issues with being lonely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum