Harry Potter Rockz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harry Potter Rockz

An Awesome Harry Potter RPGing Site To Go To

^_^ Hello Everyone, the Graduate group has been activated ^_^

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» feeling the breeze
A new year means brand new things! EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:19 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» A swim for one, plus two??
A new year means brand new things! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:03 am by Jaden Jamison

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO HUFFLEPUFF- Jaden Jamison
A new year means brand new things! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:25 pm by Jaden Jamison

» Here's how you get sorted
A new year means brand new things! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm by Sally Emerald

» Flying About
A new year means brand new things! EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:01 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» Your so close but yet so far away.
A new year means brand new things! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:51 am by Sophia Granger

» A new year means brand new things!
A new year means brand new things! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:59 am by Keegan J. Blacknight

» ACCEPTED: SORTED INTO GRYFFINDOR- Sophia Annabelle Granger
A new year means brand new things! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:38 am by Sally Emerald

» Play by's
A new year means brand new things! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:36 am by Sally Emerald

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:40 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new year means brand new things!

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A new year means brand new things! Empty A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia Annabelle Granger rushed through the crowded Kings Cross station heading towards platform 9/34. "Honey slow down, were early!"said her mother softly. "I know, but I want to get a good seat on the train before there all taken!"said Sophia softly. "I'm sure no one even there Princess."said her father softly. As they reached platform 9 and 10 Sophia looked at her parents and hugged them.

"Have a good term honey and don't forget to write."said her mother as shew let go of her. "Remember Princess, no boys say focus on your school work!"said her father as Sophia rolled her eyes. "Don't worry father, I won't."said Sophia softly. "Ok have fun princess."said her father letting go of her. As she ran through the wall she smiled as the Hogwarts express was before her.

As she dragged her trunk towards the train she looked around for Keegan but didn't see him. Sophia was wearing a red jacket with her red gryffindor shirt under it with black boots and black boots. Her hair was down and straight and had a blue and white ribbon hairband in it.

A new year means brand new things! Demi-lovato
^Soph's look

2A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled as he walked through the entrance to Platform 9 3/4. He was really excited to start his sixth year there. His sister made him go on without her and just find a seat for them on the train. Snow, his white-blue eyed ferret, was sitting on his right shoulder and scooping out the train station. Faylen said a few small hi's to old friends before saying goodbye to his father. His mum would be bringing his sister shortly before the train left.

He quickly aboard the train while Snow had a few idea's of his own. The sneaky ferret had spotted a girl standing off by herself who went by the name of Sophia. Without Faylen realizing it, Snow had slipped off his shoulder and crawled up Sophia's trunk made a weird noise to get her attention.

Faylen continued up the train's steps and found a compartment to his right that was empty. He quickly took it, placing his trunk above the seat and sitting down. Waiting for his sister would be a while, she always did take a while to get ready. Faylen had simply threw on a gray t-shirt and black skinny jeans. It didn't matter to him what you wore when you was on the train seeing how you'd end up changing into your Hogwarts uniform anyhow.

3A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:01 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan believe how fast his years at Hogwarts had gone, just seem like yesterday he was a scared little first year at Hogwarts. As Keegan walked through the barrier on his own he smiled at the sight of the Hogwarts express before him. Knowing this was going to be on of his last chances of seeing it for awhile he sighed and dragged his trunk along behind him as he walked towards the train. As he seen Sophia sitting how on a bench waiting for the train he smiled and walked over towards. "Hey Soph, ready for a exciting new year?"Keegan asked her softly.

As he seen a white ferret with blue eyes squeaking at Sophia he chuckled. "Hey Soph, I think this little guy is trying to get your attention!"said Keegan smiling at her. "I wonder who it belongs to, maybe we should ask around."said Keegan softly. As his blue eyes scanned the crowd he didn't see anything that appeared to be looking for him. "Hm... that's odd, maybe the owner doesn't know he's missing."said Keegan shrugging.

4A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:07 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sighed, after finally getting dressed, her and her mum had arrived at Kings Cross Station. She bid goodbye to her mum before she went through the entrance to Platform 9 3/4 to find her brother. She was dressed simple in her eyes wearing just a white t-shirt and a knee length flowing aqua skirt. It did take her a while to chose though.

She dragged her trunk up the stairs of the train and started searching for Faylen. Finding him rather quickly she smiled. "Help a bit?" She asked as he stood up and placed her trunk on the rack for her. They both then took a seat. "Uhm, Faylen..." She said pausing. "Where is Snow?"

https://harrypotterrockz.rpg-board.net

5A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia looked at the ferret and chuckled. "Aw... he's so cute!"said Sophia softly as the ferret kept squealing at her. "It's ok buddy, we'll find your owner."said Sophia softly. "Poor thing, it looks scared to death."said Sophia softly as she looked at the white ferret. "Come one Keegs, lets get on the train maybe we'll find it's owner."said Sophia softly. As she picked up the ferret and placed it in her hands it crawled up her shoulder making her laugh her tinkling bell laugh.

"It makes me want to have a ferret now!"said Sophia softly as she pet the ferret as it squealed happily at her. As they boareded the train Sophia wondered if anyone was looking for a ferret. As she kept on walking she started asking people if they lost a ferret and they kept answering her no. "Don't worry, we'll find your owner."said Sophia softly as the ferret squealed and started taking a nap on Sophia's shoulder.

6A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen gasped at Sally then started to search the compartment for Snow. "Snow!? Where are you buddy?" He said softly as he searched frantically. He popped out of the compartment right in front of Sophia, his back to her and continued searching. "Snow? Where are you?" He shouted this time. He sighed heavily as he heard his sister moving things around inside the compartment.

Still not noticing Sophia, he walked back inside to continue searching for Snow assuming that Snow had curled up to sleep some where in there. "Oh Snow where are you pal?" He said again getting frustrated now. The ferret was one of his best friends, he would be devastated if he lost Snow.

7A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan walked beside Sophia checking other side of the compartment asking the same question as Sophia was about someone losing a ferret. "So far nothing Soph."said Keegan sighing as he ran his hands through his hair. As he seen Faylen Emerald coming out of his compartment looking for someone named Snow he looked at Sophia. "You think that's the ferret name Soph?"he asked her softly as she shrugged. "Maybe we should go ask him, if he lost his ferret."said Keegan softly.

He knew Sophia wouldn't want to for she didn't get along with the Emeralds and neither did he. Keegan knew they always called Sophia a puffy fur ball teacher pet know- it-all mudblood. To be honest, Keegan didn't like that they called her that. Sophia was Keegan's best friend, he wouldn't let anything harm come to her. But Keegan did noticed that Sophia became more beautiful over the summer, she was nicely tanned and her hair was no longer puffy Keegan wouldn't be surprise if boys started falling at her feet due to her new look.

8A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:55 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally shook her head as her brother desperately tried to find his pet. "I can't believe you wasn't watching him properly.. again" She said a bit annoyed with him.She continued searching as he went to search the hall of the train."You're going to get some one mad at you if you keep screaming like that" She said to him in a low voice when he walked back inside. "I don't feel much like dueling on the first day back."

Sally stood up off the ground and went to stand next to the door of their compartment leaning her back against it and faced Faylen. Her short blonde hair laid against her shoulders. She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance. It was probably the fifth time Faylen had lost Snow since their parents had bought Snow for Faylen back in his third year of school. Sally was just tired of searching for the ferret.

9A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia looked at Keegan and frozed at the site of Faylen and Sally Emerald her enemies every since she stepped foot into Hogwarts. As Keegan asked if she thinks that was the ferret name she shrugged. "I don't know Keegs, maybe we can try it."said Sophia softly. "Snow, where is your master at?"Sophia asked the ferret softly as it woke up and started squealing as it saw Faylen. Putting two and two together she realized Snow belonged to Faylen which made her curse.

Gathering all her Gryffindor courage and bravery she walked slowly up to Faylen. "Um... I think this is your ferret, I found him on my trunk."said Sophia softly as she took snow off her shoulder and handed it to him. "Your welcome."said Sophia softly as she started walking off her long straight back hair bouncing behind her as she walked.

10A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:07 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen sighed and sat down on the seat behind him. "What if I never find him Sal?" He said his voice hinting how upset he was. Suddenly he saw someone approaching his compartment. He stood up quickly and walked to them in case it was someone his sister didn't like. "Oh Sophia right?" He said as he realized who they were. Then he noticed a white ferret on her shoulder.

"Thank you ever so much!" He said smiling at her. He didn't mind Sophia much, he was more for house unity then his sister was. He also thought of Sophia as very pretty since they had first met back in their first year. He watched her leave, her hair bouncing behind her.

He felt like he should have invited her and her friend as he had noticed Keegan afterwards, to sit with him and his sister but knowing Sally didn't like Sophia because she was a Gryffindor and she didn't like Keegan because he was friends with Sophia, it wouldn't have turned out to be a very fun train ride for any of them but Sally.

11A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked at Sophia and gave her a 'well... that was rude.' look and shook his head. "Soph, he did say thankyou and smile maybe he isn't as bad as you think!"said Keegan softly. As he turned to Faylen he nodded. "No problem mate, seems like Snow likes Sophia."said Keegan softly. "Come one Soph, we better find a compartment."said Keegan softly as he noticed Sally already in a compartment. Keegan didn't want any trouble from Sally or no one, so it was best if they left.

"See you around Faylen."said Keegan softly to him as he followed Sophia down the long corridor finding an empty compartment. "You know, if I didn't know better he smiled at you because he thought you were very pretty."said Keegan smirking at her. "Ooh... Soph already has someone that likes her!"said Keegan teasing her. Knowing that he was about to get a glare he found a empty comaprtment and sat down smirking at Sophia.

12A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 am

Sally Emerald

Sally Emerald
Admin

Sally sat down seeing that Faylen had Snow again. "Who was that who had him?" She asked quickly getting up and seeing the head of Keegan Blacknight disappearing into a compartment. "Figures it would be them." She said sneering as she sat back down. She received a glare from Faylen and just simply shrugged at him in response.

"They'd be smart to leave us alone this year." Sally said turning her head out the window. She suddenly felt a headache coming on. "I'm going to sleep a bit for a while." She said as she laid down on the seat and quickly fell asleep.

13A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia sat down across from him and rolled her eyes at him. "Pff... please Keegs, he just smiled because he found his ferret!"said Sophia simply. "Besides, even if he did like me Sally would never approve of it."said Sophia softly. Although she was glad he smiled at her, he nevered had Faylen Emerald smile at her in the years she known him it made her smile. As she gotten out Hogwarts the History she buried her nose into it and started reading. She knew Keegan would ask why she was smiling, she knew she had to come up up some excuse or he'll know.

As Sophia kept on reading she wondered why Faylen did smile at her, maybe Keegan was right. "Nah... can't be that, it was probably because I found his ferret."said Sophia to himself. Although Sophia found stuff for him before and he simply said nothing to her or smile at her.

14A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen ignored his sister's rants. He was glad she had decided to fall asleep though. He looked at her and then out into the hall way trying to remember which one they went into. Faylen made sure to have Snow on his shoulder this time and then ventured into the hall way in search of Sophia and Keegan.

It took him a couple minutes but he finally found their compartment. He knocked on the door gently before opening it. "Hello, Sophia, Keegan. Thanks again for taking care of Snow." He said smiling more towards Sophia."Can I come in? My sister is sleeping and I was feeling a bit bored in there." He said quickly thinking of an excuse to hang out with them.

15A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:52 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

"Oh really Soph, then why are you smiling?"Keegan asked her crossing his arms and smirking at her. "You like him don't you?"Keegan asked her softly as he noticed she was avoiding eye contact with him. "Ha! I knew it and how long has this been going on Ms. Granger?"Keegan asked her smirking once again. As the door opened he looked up to see Faylen Emerald before them. As he at asked if he could join them Keegan nodded. "Yeah sure mate,I'm sure Sophia here won't mind either."said Keegan softly.

Keegan looked at Sophia and seen that she was rather interested in her book which made him sigh. "Soph dear god, can you stop reading for two seconds?"Keegan asked as he took the book away from her and was about to throw it out the window.

16A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

"It's because um... I'm glad he found his ferret."said Sophia lying to him but he knew he could tell that she was lying he knew her to well. "No I don't like him!"said Sophia rolling her eyes at him. As he asked how long she liked him Sophia gave him a annoyed look. "Seriously Keegs for the second time I don't like him!"said Sophia softly. As she seen Faylen entering their compartment she frozed. As he asked if he could jon them and Keegan said yes she shot a glare at him.

"I guess it'll be alright."said Sophia softly as she read her book ignoring the both of them. As Faylen thanked them for taking care of Snow Sophia noticed he smiled at her once again. "Oh um... your welcome, I was raised on a ranch so I take care of animals all the time."said Sophia softly. As she went back to reading Keegan took her book away from her about to throw it out the window. "Keegan no that's a collectable! please give it back I stop reading I promise!"said Sophia softly.

17A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled and sat next to Keegan across from Sophia. Snow immediately jumped from Faylen to Sophia and settled into her lap. "Look, I'm sorry about the way I've behaved and especially about the way my sister has behaved. She is just a bit power hungry and doesn't believe in house unity very much." He said looking at Sophia, then Keegan and then the door. "Snow must like you to be laying in your lap. It took him a month to get that use to me."

He gave Sophia another smile before grabbing her book from Keegan and handing it too her. "Books are too be read, not thrown out windows." He said laughing.

18A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:22 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

As he seen Faylen's ferret jump from Faylen to Sophia he smiled. "Soph, has a way with animals, she's very gentle to them."said Keegan simply. Keegan looked from Sophia to Faylen and chuckled. "Of course I know that mate, I do that to Soph alot to make her stop reading!"said Keegan simply. Noticing that Faylen kept smiling at Sophia alot he hid his smirk on his face and held back a laugh. "Them to so like each other."Keegan thought to himself as he ran his hands through his hair. As Faylen apologized to them Keegan shook his head. "It's ok mate, you were just following you sisters order it's understandable."said Keegan.

19A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:26 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

As Faylen's ferret jumped onto her lap she smiled and pet it softly as it squealed happily at her. "Thankyou Faylen."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile as he handed her book back her. As she put away her book her chocolate brown eyes looked into his blue ones and she shook it off. "It's ok, like Keegan said you were following your sisters order."said Sophia softly. "Besides, it's not like your like her at all right?"Sophia asked him softly as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled at him.

20A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen grinned as they accepted his apology. "Of course not Sophia. I am very much different from her. She didn't also use to be like that though." He said sighing softly. He watched as Snow happily enjoyed Sophia petting him. 'Too cute' He thought to himself. He decided he could be friends with these two if they didn't mind him hanging out with them. He needed more friends then just an animal to talk to, though he did love Snow very much.

'Well this is awkward..I can't think of nothing to say." He thought to himself still watching Sophia and Snow. He didn't think this through very good.

21A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 am

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan J. Blacknight

Keegan looked from Faylen to Sophia and hid a smirk that he wanted to show so badly. It was so obvious that they like each other, form the smiling at each other to the eye lock Keegan wasn't stupid. "I think I'm going to take me a nap, wake me up if anything happens!"said Keegan as he closed his eyes starting to fall asleep. It wasn't long before Keegan was asleep against the window of the compartment. His breathing slow he slept peacefully not making a sound.

22A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:58 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

As she looked over at the sleeping Keegan she shook her head and chuckled softly to herself. "He always does that when we ride on the train to Hogwarts."said Sophia softly. Although she had nothing to say Faylen now that Keegan was asleep. Sophia was nervous around Faylen, she like him there was no doubt about it. Sophia always thought he was cute, but she always kept it to herself cause he would never like someone like her.

23A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen stifled a laugh that threaten to burst out at the sleeping form of Keegan. "Wow, I wish I could. I can't sleep on anything that moves, including water beds. Though they are extremely comfortable." He said with a sigh as he turned to look at Sophia. She seemed a bit quiet though. "I do hope I am not making you feel uncomfortable Sophia." He said his eyes sparkling. Yeah he liked her, he could feel it by the way his heart was beater faster just by looking into her chocolate brown eyes. It was unfortunate that his sister didn't like her.

24A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

Sophia Granger

Sophia Granger

Sophia nodded. "I can, but sometimes it's really hard for me to do so."said Sophia honestly. "You can sit here beside me if you want, I know Keegan tends to kick people in his sleep."said Sophia chuckling softly. Sophia's chocolate brown eyes looked into his blue ones and she shook her head. "No your not Faylen, your fine."said Sophia softly. As she looked into his blue eyes she felt her heart beating against her chest and her palms started to sweat.

25A new year means brand new things! Empty Re: A new year means brand new things! Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 am

Faylen Emerald

Faylen Emerald

Faylen smiled standing up and sitting close next to her. His Slytherin side started to come out of him, he was really confident when he wanted to be. "So just sit here eh?" He said raising an eyebrow and continuing to smile at her. He put his arm around her shoulders to close the gap between them. "Am I making you uncomfortable now?" He asked winking. Just one answer yes or no and he would know what to do. But it would be up to Sophia to decide just by say yes... or no.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum